BTemplates, the best place for Blogger templates since 2008.
Notepad Chaos v2 is a free Blogger template adapted from WordPress with 3 columns, floral motifs and vectorial elements.
Excellent template for blogs about art or desktop.
Author: Claudia. Designer: Smashing Magazine.
i have tried all date formats in formatting section but it still appears undefined on posts. help me guys!!
@zia: Go to Settings/Formatting and change the “timestamp format” (it is the hour format, not the date header format) to “Wednesday, October 20, 2010”.
Can you tell me how to add information under the “recent posts” sidebar? I’ve reviewed the FAQs and still cant seem to make it work.
a ‘recent comments’ box has appeared at the bottom and it looks horrible how can i get rid of it? <3
how can I activate “categories”? please someone tell me ….
I’ve fixed everything I had issues with EXCEPT I can’t get rid of the box that housed the recent comments. Any ideas.
I love the template!
please see my link above …. there are couple of queries that i had:
(1) How & Where do I change the font type and size for the widget title “Radial Clock”? I want to use a font called “Reenie+Beenie” found in the google api font directory. I tried most of the instructions mentioned in the faq but it didnt work out. would really appreciate if you can help me on this.
I also want to change the blog title font size and type as well. Preferably into the ones which are provided in the categories,page, etc background gifs
(2) I want to extend the notepad background to have more space for my blog posts while the width for the other 2 columns remain the same. I tracked down something called ‘blog’in the html text and tried changing the width but then the top portion of the notepad didnt get widened. Havent still figured out how to do that. Please Help !!
(3) we do not have the new post & dashboard links that we would otherwise have in the classic blogger template. wish i could have that. please help
(4) There seems to be some bug with the friends and links section – cant figure out for the life of me. man i feel so helpless. please help me again
(5) the attribute section at the bottom of the page … i need to extend or reduce the font size there…. too much of stuff and really does not look neat.
(6) finally i really like the way in which they have put icons hanging on the side of the bottom attribution bar and how i can navigate to the respective sites of the icons by clicking on them. How can i customize my own icons over there and can i remove those icons. since you created them, hope that is fine.
Request you to kindly answer my queries. got my hands dirty as much as i could, but to no avail. would really appreciate some professional help on this .
thanks in advance
Thanks, I was hoping to find a solution to this online. It worked just fine!
Hi there, Is there a way to edit the “Categories” box title and content to make it a different gadget? (ie About Me?)
Also, I cannot seem to get rid of the box titled “Recent Comments”, whenever I try to delete the xml I get an error saying that it cannot be saved. Thanks!
Hi Claudia, I am just setting up my blog using this template and was wondering if there is a way to change the title of “CATEGORIES” to something else? I love the notepaper it’s on but would prefer a different title there. thanks.
Loving it…..still need to iron out a few kinks but workable and sooo purty!
Hi! I like this Template verry mutch !!! I only have 1 question: Can i add a RSS-button? And how? (But not on the deepest point (like Post (Atom)) – better near “Pages” and “Categories” Thanks a lot! Wandermönch
The widgets in Misc. Debris I cannoit seem to find them. I would like to keep the Misc. Debris there but different links. Any help would be grat Love the Templete…..
nice template, very love it..i follow direction to change “undefined date” but still that, plzzz help me
hmm solve it, thanks
guys please give me a hand …. its not even downloaded properly…it doesnt work to me
I’m getting an error and am unable to use the template…might anyone know why? When I opened the file in winrar, I just right clicked the xml and chose view and copy and pasted what was in wordpad into the html box.
What is the Categories section for? I want it, it;s cute, but I don’t know what it is..
Love the template, but how can I remove the recent comment box?
I can not get it to up load i am getting the following message
We were unable to save your template. Your template could not be parsed as it is not well-formed. Please make sure that all XML elements are closed properly. XML error message: Content is not allowed in prolog.
It would appear that this template is no longer being developed, nor this page even read. Is that correct? So should I assume the template has been abandoned? Or is there somewhere else to go to get questions answered like how to get post dates posted. There is only a blank left where the full date, not the tab-like date are shown.
I delight in, result in I discovered just what I used to be taking a look for. You’ve ended my 4 day long hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Receive the latest templates, news and discounts directly in your inbox.