Free Blogger Templates

BTemplates, the best place for Blogger templates since 2008.

Shutter Shot Blogger Template

22,750 Downloads. 66,928 Views.

Instructions

1. How to install a Blogger template.

About Shutter Shot

Shutter Shot is a free blogger template adapted from WordPress with 1 column and slider.

Excellent template for blogs about photography.

More Adapted from WordPress Blogger templates:

Credits

Author: Best Theme.
Designer: .

68 Questions and comments on Shutter Shot

jackfebruary 9 August 2011 at 14:25

wow , kerennnnnn …
great

WillZuim 9 August 2011 at 15:22

Cara!!! Parabens pelo Template esse ficou Show de bola.

shahwalrezal 11 August 2011 at 12:15

Very nice theme.
I would like to use your template and edit few elements in it.
I will leave the copyright thing there uneditted.

TQ. 🙂

Joseph Lim 11 August 2011 at 19:47

Fantastic. thanks.

Joseph Lim 12 August 2011 at 2:15

I noticed a few images are missing,

images/coms.png
images/sfrm.png
images/rmore.png

could you reupload it. thanks.

Joseph Lim 12 August 2011 at 6:53

possible to add in paging for content ?

Quintus 14 August 2011 at 10:45

Hi
How do I remove or change the shutter shot logo?
does not give me the option

Joseph Lim 14 August 2011 at 20:27

@Joseph Lim: already fixed. just ignore. thanks.

Fidel 11 May 2013 at 12:08

Please how did you change the shuttershot logo?

Avinash 15 August 2011 at 10:07

@Quintus: Please login to blogger account > Blogger Dashboard > Design Tab > Edit Html Tab.
Now find ctrl+f : https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-gClKIGM3V3k/TkBQBl1wz6I/AAAAAAAAAyc/53wLGr83TDM/s000/logo.png
and then you are able to change logo image.

Avinash 15 August 2011 at 10:11

@Joseph Lim: Sorry i think without

images/coms.png
images/sfrm.png
images/rmore.png

theme looks great.

shahwalrezal 20 August 2011 at 7:28

Hi Avinash,
It is a great theme ever.

I would like to ask for your assistance,
I want the bottomhead link (label at the bottom) to be appeared at the centre. How can I do it?

and, for my extra knowledge, how can i make the entry appear automatically without viewing the plain slideshow at first? TQ

🙂

Quintus 21 August 2011 at 6:28

@Avinash:

Great, thanks.
2 moe things 🙂
Can i make the template a 1 column blog? so in other words no sidebar?If so please let me know how
and also, the homepage – the bottom black shadow that runs across the botom, how do i add maybe a FB logo or twitter icon in the black strip – or even delete the strip all together?
Great template and cannot wait to implement it. Thanks!

rc 24 August 2011 at 8:54

hi is a big issue, as you can put 4 or 5 columns
and where the columns is changed, sorry for the abuse.
I’m new to these issues. and expand the submenus more ..
Best Regards

Agung Anugerah 27 August 2011 at 2:22

how to add label on the blog? my post won’t appear ^_^’ pls help

Agung Anugerah 27 August 2011 at 2:48

oh, I had solved it, now, how to change the background image? ^_^’ sorry for my dull, i’m still a blogging noob

Arvin 28 August 2011 at 5:23

Sorry i forgot that html codes are not shown. The html editing i did was the step 5 of this –> http://www.bloggerplugins.org/2010/06/official-sharing-buttons-on-blogger.html

Mike 29 August 2011 at 11:25

@Agung Anugerah: How did you get the posts to show? I cannot figure that out.

Joseph Lim 30 August 2011 at 2:09

@Mike you need to tag each of your post with the same label.

Mike 31 August 2011 at 11:02

@Joseph Lim Thank you. Looking at your blog, how did you get your posts to post on a different page other than your main page?

Joseph Lim 31 August 2011 at 21:24

@Mike: do you mean those pages on the top bar ? the lower bar are based on label associated post. the top bar are actually pages.

maximumthequack 1 September 2011 at 17:07

Hi! I have some questions:

a) How can I put links to other blogs or websites in the top bar? (and no the pages of the blog)
b) How can I change the lower bar to be direct links to the entries and not labels?
c) Why the preview of the entry just cut the text in a random spot? can I change that?

Thanks for the answers!

valek 2 September 2011 at 12:18

hello anyone can help me or say if the columns can aunmentar
for static pages pages to blogger
thank you very much .. Best Regards

attached an example ..

1.bp.blogspot.com/-mZvwAoPLPE8/TmEPmsTKQhI/AAAAAAAAAD4/mj3pAxbkb6c/s1600/shutter.jpg

wellyngton 3 September 2011 at 19:52

ola parabéns pelos templantes,eu coloquei este template mas não consigo ver as postagem nele,o que eu devo fase??

rocshaus 8 September 2011 at 1:29

@anyone, downloaded this template. Absolutely awesome, but as a programming noob, I haven’t figured out how to add the “about” and “contact” portions to this template. Please help with some step by steps. thx.

Mike 8 September 2011 at 16:06

@valek:

I looked at your image but I am not quite sure what exactly you are wanting to do. Could you provide a bit more information?

Mike 8 September 2011 at 16:10

@maximumthequack:

a) See above…
b) See above…but a quick note. Each blog post you publish technically has it’s own dedicated page. So when you publish a post go to that dedicated page and copy that URL and insert it into the code as explained above.
c) Could you give an example or screenshot?

Also, I don’t mean to sound rude at all but, please read what you write before you click “Submit comment.” This will help with any issues you may have in the future.

Mike 8 September 2011 at 16:17

@wellyngton:

Eu criei uma página de blog e utilizado um rótulo específico por post. Espero que ajude!

rocshaus 9 September 2011 at 12:22

@mike…thanks for your help.
Does anyone know what the native resolution is for the slideshow images? I linked some of my photos from photobucket and they look horrible and seem to be getting cropped at the top and bottom.

Mike 9 September 2011 at 13:14

@rocshaus:

For the best web view and practices, keep your images at 75dpi. Usually, when I make a wallpaper, I create it at 1600×1200 with a 75dpi. That way, scince most people’s resolutions are that size or smaller, the wallpaper comes out looking good. It’s better to shrink it than stretch it.

I hope that helps.

Trisart 10 September 2011 at 16:41

Como colocar link onde está LOREM 1 LOREM 2 LOREM 3? Não estou conseguindo!

Avinas 11 September 2011 at 4:42

@Agung Anugerah: To add post label just follow given below instruction.

Login to Blogger Dashboard > Go to New Post / Edit Post Tab > and you are able to put label.

If you not found jus ctrl+f and find Labels for this post:

Avinas 11 September 2011 at 4:45

@Agung Anugerah: You need to watch instruction video at Best Theme.

Avinas 11 September 2011 at 4:51

@Arvin: You need to find below code.
<b:if cond='data:blog.pageType == &quot;item&quot;'>

<div class='clear'/>
</div>
</div>

<div class='singleinfo'>
<span class='category'>Categories: <b:if cond='data:post.labels'>
<b:loop values='data:post.labels' var='label'>
<a expr:href='data:label.url' rel='tag'><data:label.name/></a><b:if cond='data:label.isLast != &quot;true&quot;'>,</b:if>
</b:loop>
</b:if></span>
</div>
</div>
</b:if>

then you need to put you code below <p><data:post.body/></p> .

diego 11 September 2011 at 18:21

Hi, this is one of the most beatiful templates I´ve ever seen. Thanks for it.

Could you tell me how can I add a “Read more” button?

Thanks again

Olaguer 18 September 2011 at 18:58

Hello. I have made a page and the layout is solid white, preventing the beautiful slideshow background of the template to be seen. How can I make the page layout transparent?

rocshaus 21 September 2011 at 17:12

hello again everyone. does anyone know how to change the font and/or size of the font on each page title? I wanted to remove the page title altogether but blogger wont allow it. So i figured maybe i could reformat to something nicer and smaller. thanks in advance for any help you guys can provide.

rocshaus 21 September 2011 at 17:15

^^^regarding my last post, just in case the question is confusing, I meant the title font within the new page which shows the name of your blog, not the titles such as “home” “about” etc.
thanks again.

rocshaus 29 September 2011 at 16:54

hello again. I figured out how to edit page text but now I am a finding that my background images won’t load in internet explorer. I typically work in firefox so I hadn’t bothered to check until today. I am formatting my images as (.png) just like the original images. Any suggestions out there?

angel charr 14 October 2011 at 17:24

tengo una duda ,cuando abro la web me sale todo bien pero deseo q en la mitad de de la pagina principal donde solamente salen las fotos poner un flash .como lo hago¿?

Sid 2 January 2012 at 10:30

Hi, fantastic template. It’s exactly what I was looking for 🙂

Just a quick question, how do I change the favicon? I tried going to Design > Page Elements and I’ve changed the orange blogger symbol to my own icon, but it wont show on my blog.

Please help!
Thanks

Sid 2 January 2012 at 11:16

_________________________________________________________________

^Never mind. It works now 🙂

Alen 29 May 2012 at 3:13

How do I remove the ShuttorShot Logo. Im using WordPress and tried finding the :

Stream but no luck. Any suggestiong?

SupernovaPR 30 May 2012 at 14:51

I would also like to know a couple of things:

1.I’m with Alen (previous post)… How do I remove the ShuttorShot Logo using wordpress. I also could not find (https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-gClKIGM3V3k/TkBQBl1wz6I/AAAAAAAAAyc/53wLGr83TDM/s000/logo.png) when I went to my dashboard > editor. How do I remove this?

2. On my welcome page, is it possible to just have the images in the background rather than a blog, template, or full page? I want visitors to come to my site and see the background slides in full view before clicking on the links.

SupernovaPR 4 June 2012 at 3:27

Alen- found the answer to REMOVING THE SHUTTER SHOT LOGO… you have to go to the editor page (Dashboard > Appearance > Editor) and then look up the coding for the section in the side bar. Click on it and then look for the part that says . Reroute the URL to the logo of your choice by replacing the text in between the quotes following img src=”http://www.placeyoururlhere.com”

Aliyah 4 August 2012 at 0:21

Great and nice template!!!
I use this template in my blog too…
After some trials, I could change the bacground images, name of links and name of logo by editing pictures and its writings…

here is my blog. It looks nicer now 🙂

Pepper 14 August 2012 at 17:29

Great jobs for the concept designe; but.. the code html are not really clear for my.. exemple; why I can put this jquery ?? :
spiceupyourblog.com/2011/07/jquery-scroll-to-top-button-smooth.html#comment-form

And why; I have many “gadget” in my manager gadget?
If I modify a code to a correction of element; the .xml broken.

So if you know; how put this code in your code template:

And how modify the sub_Menu; I’m appreciate 🙂

Pepper 28 August 2012 at 5:02

Any here; know : how modify the height page?

carly 12 September 2012 at 8:46

Hi! Love this theme. Thank you. I am having same issue as Alen… However, when I tried to get in to the editor it read:
Sorry, can’t edit files with “..” in the name. If you are trying to edit a file in your WordPress home directory, you can just type the name of the file in.

What do you suggest? Thank you!

carly 12 September 2012 at 8:48

@carly: Also, how do I direct my posts to show on a specific page? I went to “Settings” “Reading” and changed my “posts page” there, but my posts are not showing up on the actual page. Thanks!

Amimotion 19 September 2012 at 16:50

Hello,

I am using this theme but I would really like the slider to go a bit slower. Anyone knows how to fix that?

Thanks in advance!