Show recent comments on Blogger
Thanks to a feed, it’s possible to add the recent comments to our blog in a very simple way. Just follow these steps:
- Go to your blog, and select the “Layout” tab.
- Choose the place where you wanna put the comments, and click “Add a Gadget”.
- Select the “Feed” element, and click “Add to blog”.
- The next step is to add the feed’s URL, in this case is the one that has the comments of our own blog. This address is like this:
- The next step is to configure:
- Save the changes and that’s it.
Where YOURBLOG is that part of your blog’s address.
Title: the title to show on top of comments.
Number of items: in this case it’s the number of comments.
Item date: show comment’s date.
Item sources/authors: show comment’s author.
This will be enough to show the last comments. The look will depend of the place you insert them into. With this method you can add any content with feed format, doesn’t matter if it’s not from Blogger.
You must be logged in to post a comment.