BTemplates, the best place for Blogger templates since 2008.
Magnolia Orange is a free premium Blogger template adapted from WordPress with 3 columns, left sidebar, rounded corners, slider and neutral colors.
Author: Templates Block. Designer: WP Smash.
Hi Volverene, could you help me with the question I just posted below? Thanks!
Hi There, I’m using this lovely template… How to move the inline ads to the top of post (between post title and the post)? on this template, the default setting is below the post.
Thanks for the supports
No funciona el slide de fotos ya puse los nuevos codigos pero sigue sin funcionar… ¿alguna ayuda?
i cant put my twitter account in the code?…please helpme!
Hey Team, I have used the wonderful template of Magnolia-Orange. I have tried to customise my blog to a good extent. However, there are still few customizations to be done, which I have tried a lot to make it work. Unfortunately, it couldn’t turn out the way I wanted it to be.
Hence, I seek your help and co-operation to make my blog more beautiful and inviting. I hope for a prompt solution from you guys. Here are my queries-
1) I am not able to add my logo image properly, in the header beside the header title and description
2) When a separate page is opened up, once clicking on Read more, Blog archive or Posts link, the color of Header title changes to white, while on Home page, it’s Yellow as customised by me
3) I am not able to place the ad banner and adsense on the right side of header even after putting the code in Edit html, as instructed in notes
4) I want to place my social network links with icons just above the “Search” tab of navbar
5) While clicking on the appended link of any other site, I want the page-link to open-up in a new tab or window allowing the user to visit my linked sites without leaving my blog’s page
6) On the posts page, the Read more option appears twice which is not required & also doesn’t look nice. I want the repetition to be removed
7) I had added the Reactions and Show Share buttons in Blog post options, but these don’t appear on my blog posts at all
8) How can I increase the width of the Post wrapper which is on right side of the blog page
9) How can I change the color, size, case, alignment and style of fonts and their background appearing as plain text and as Links (and links’ hover color), which are on the footer gadgets, below footer and main body of the blogger
10) I want to change hover background color of the navbar menu, navbar cats menu and the Go button of Search on navbar
11) How can I change the background color of the navbar cats menu and Go button of search on navbar
12) I want a similar background wrapper like that of Blog Posts on right side, for the gadgets and content, which are on the left side of the blogger body below the slider
13) How can I change the rounded-corner background color of Gadget Titles, which are on the left below the slider
14) How can I keep only image ads for my blog, and how can I blend the background of ads with that of my blog’s background color
Best regards Rashmi
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Receive the latest templates, news and discounts directly in your inbox.