Free Blogger Templates

BTemplates, the best place for Blogger templates since 2008.

Super Clean Blogger Template

67,545 Downloads. 265,576 Views.

Instructions

1. How to install a Blogger template.
  2. Template Settings

About Super Clean

Super Clean is a free premium blogger template with 2 columns, right sidebar, gallery-styled, web 2.0 design, rounded corners, minimalist, an exclusive design for Blogger, slider, posts thumbnails and neutral colors.

Excellent template for blogs about fashion or photography.

More Premium Blogger templates:

Credits

Author: Templates Novo Blogger.

142 Questions and comments on Super Clean

Ana 25 January 2012 at 18:26

@Anawon:
Anawon,
Has conseguido poner los 9 resumens de posts juntos??Sabes como hacerlo?En mi blog solamente aparece un resumen y no sé que pasa!

Falayn 27 January 2012 at 8:47

How do you change the font in the side bar menus, i really dont like that cursive font. But everytime i change it in the template designer it doesnt take.

shwetarun 5 February 2012 at 6:25

Hi guys,we just figured out how to chnge the position of the header image to bring it lower, right now if you notice, its placed way above, intersecting the top bar. all you need to do is go to the edit htmal, and change this in the header image section.:
#header-inner img {padding-top: 50px ;}

Dhiraj 9 February 2012 at 10:36

@Tracey:
The pixels and width are :- 800×289 pixels.
Width – 800 px
Height – 289 px
You can check any image dimensions by right clicking on it, and open image in new tab, in the URL you cann see the width and height of the image.

Theeo' 13 February 2012 at 15:53

ameeei o template do meu blog, agradeço ao TNB. Mas como eu mudo as 3 imagens no início do blog?

adham 20 February 2012 at 11:53

anyone can help me please, how add more than three images in the slider? thank you for help me…

Diya 4 June 2013 at 7:07

Search for this…

All you have to do is add more like this below the above code line. Eg:-

And so on…
This will add more slides. To put images in these slides, search for-

Then add more like these. For eg:-

Am I clear?

Diana 23 February 2012 at 22:39

@Francisco: How to change the images in home?

Diana 24 February 2012 at 12:53

@Dhiraj: How did you edit the thumbnails on the home? my images do not look, you see a picture that says “No image”

Jason 1 March 2012 at 4:19

Hi,

How do we unhide the sidebar in the homepage?

Thanks a bunch in advance for your kind help!

Eulalie 7 March 2012 at 12:40

Merci Rachel pour l’explication de l’effacement Name “author description” !

sharm 9 March 2012 at 8:11

how to show more dan 5 posts in home page?

plz help me.. :(

adib 16 March 2012 at 11:22

I have implemented this, I edited a bit with the flash header, perfect results :D

adib 16 March 2012 at 11:24

@sharm: @sharm: go to dasbor blogger

Adee 24 March 2012 at 11:59

awesome template, I use this for my blog :D …thx

Edward Roberts 25 March 2012 at 4:31

I’ll use this for my photography blog. really awesome. Thanks for this.hehe

la vie 7 April 2012 at 7:52

Hi all.

I have downloaded the template but i dcan’t get it installed despite many tries. Noob here.
I tried following here:
but the interface and what shown here not quite same :(

Pls asap. TQ

la vie 7 April 2012 at 8:11

Hi. I already figured it out thanks, but after installing it it seems so many features missing…..what did I missed now?
All the Home/ front page’s 6 fields (the 6 square columns ) below are missing + the header ‘About’ + ‘Contact’ is also gone.

And how do I change the title pics (the 1,2,3) in the front page?

TQ so much hope to hear from u soonest.

Daniel 11 April 2012 at 11:13

Just installed this theme on my blog and the images are not appearing on the home page? Can you help me with his.
Is there any particular size of image we need to use or any code to add along wit the image to make it appear on home page?

Nyt 21 April 2012 at 6:48

You need to go to templates… select Backup Restore and click upload and only upload the XML file !! Thanks!

@misha:

Janak Kumar Yadav 2 May 2012 at 18:40

@Daniel: @Daniel…The images will show to your homepage if it is hosted on blogger itself. But since you have hosted the images on some image hosting site, Thats why images can’t be seen on homescreen but can be seen while the blog post is opened to read…

Karen 6 May 2012 at 8:02

And also, I tried putting in an image in the home page with the appropriate pixels (800×289 pixels). but it still isn’t exact. please view my blog so you’ll see.

Thank you!

Karen 6 May 2012 at 8:05

@Karen:

Sorry for the wrong grammar, I meant:
Same problem here. Someone, please help us fix the problem with the template so one can edit the posts to be in bold or italic. Please and thank you!

Thank you!

vyk 21 May 2012 at 23:03

you should to open it from your blogger page, there where you change the design of the page@misha:

Amirul 24 May 2012 at 5:02

apa fail xml ??

Putra 2 June 2012 at 1:56

Great theme. Nice!!!

Verity 5 June 2012 at 7:57

Hey everyone!

Love this template! Thank you!

Just having trouble changing the size of the thumbnails on the main page. I changed this part:

.post-home-thumbnail img{
float:right;
padding: 4px;
margin: 0px 20px 5px;
width: 150px;
height:150px;
-moz-transition:
-moz-transform 0.5s ease 0s;
background: #fff;
border: 1px solid #f5f5f5}

(I changed the width and height to 150px) which has made the image bigger but the quality of the image is bad – blurry looking. verityhk.blogspot.com.au

Any ideas what else I need to change?

Thanks in advance!!

Amy Lutes 8 June 2012 at 22:44

Love this template!

Some things I figured out:

If you’re trying to change the images in the image reel and/or how many there are and/or the pixel sizes:

click in the code
press CTL + f (to search)
enter “slideshow images”

you will see several lines that look something like this:

where rel=’1′ means the number of the image (ie, 1)
and src=’http://blahblahblah.com/1.jpg’ is where your image is located

and /s800/ is the pixel size.

If you want more than just three images to alternate, you simply have to add more lines exactly as above and change the numbers to rel=’4′, rel=’5′, etc.

Then in the following section, you will see:

After adding lines in the slideshow images section above, you will also need to add lines here, adding 4, 5, etc. Just make sure that the number of images is consistent with the number of lines here.

To make sure your images all come out looking the same size, just make sure that in your image source location, the /s800/ is actually set to 800. It may be /s1600/ or /s640/ or something. All you have to do is change the number to 800 for each image, and they will all be correctly sized.

Hope this info helps! I am still trying to figure out how to make the main page display more than just the five most recent posts. If I figure it out, I will post again.

Amy Lutes 8 June 2012 at 22:45

And of course, because I copied and pasted the html, it’s showing up as it would be on the web page…grrr….

Amy Lutes 8 June 2012 at 22:56

Also, to change the number of posts displayed at a time, you don’t have to mess with code at all. It’s a setting in Blogger itself. If you go to your Settings tab, click on Posts and Comments, there’s an option to choose how many posts or days to show at one time. You can set it to whatever you want. Since this template displays 3 posts per line, I’d recommend doing a multiple of 3 (6, 9, 12, etc) to make it look symmetrical. :D

Sergio 3 September 2013 at 18:47

Amy,

Thank you. Your information was very helpful

Sérgio

erren 16 June 2012 at 15:58

I love the template, but I’m having trouble with changing the fonts. When I make changes to the title fonts (the posts & the sidebar), it dosen’t take the changes. Also The post title won’t take changes to the color either. Can you please help me with this?

Rachel San Francisco 1 July 2012 at 4:40

@Amy Lutes: Thank you!!

Rachel San Francisco 1 July 2012 at 5:02

@Inky: I’m having the same problem – some posts show thumbnails and some don’t. Did you ever figure out how to fix it?
Thanks!

tovenaar 5 July 2012 at 7:44

With the recent changes at blogger I don’t even know where to upload it anymore. Ugh.

pira 5 July 2012 at 14:52

hi i use this template but i couldn’t use the numbering option when i write a post and i can’t use the windows live writer software to create post can you give a solution for these problems?

pira 6 July 2012 at 4:22

How can i get “bullet points” in my blog ?

Hi, I am a complete newbie here. I have a blog and its hosted on blogger. I applied a template on my blog and customized it but I don’t know the coding of bullet points. Whenever I apply bullets to any line in my post, nothing appears, except the line. Please help me. How can I have the bullet points in my blog.

Help will be much appreciated …………

When I write a post, in the edit post section the bullet points are completely visible but when I hit the publish button or even the preview button, the bullets are not visible. Juts the lines.

Saji 7 July 2012 at 17:42

Hi..I installed the URL and loved it totally….But i have a problem..Unlike the demo version the downloaded one doesnt have the ABout and Contact tabs…I tried adding tabs using CSS coding in template designer as well..I can see the coding for list when i inspect element from web page but not when I do edit html ..Please please help !!

Saji 7 July 2012 at 17:43

ooppss…i meant installed the template..;)

garuda 8 July 2012 at 3:22

1)How can i get “bold & italic” in my blog ?
2)When i publish a image,lot of space inserted bottom and top of that image,Why?

Jéfte 24 July 2012 at 9:11

I’m experiecning the same problem. How I can solve it? @Marqarita:

Style croissant 1 August 2012 at 15:07

Hi ! My problem is that the 3 pictures in the slideshow are the same as in the demo and I want them to be my PERSONAL pictureS. What should I do ?

Thanks !

CeeCee 22 August 2012 at 17:23

Hi everyone,

I am having trouble with the comments section. As my readers mostly do not have a googlemail, AIM, LiveJournal, WordPress, etc. accounts they cannot post comments…

How can I change that?

Thanks for your help in advance!

Diya 4 June 2013 at 7:41

Install Disqus. It’s wonderful!

sharvinzlife 23 August 2012 at 7:46

@Amy Lutes thanks you simplifies this.. you’re just wonderful..

Amy Lutes 23 August 2012 at 10:17

@Rachel san Francisco and @sharvinzlife: No problem, just passing along what I’ve figured out through hours of fiddling with coding. :P

To anyone who’s concerned about getting the About Me and Contact Me pages, and any other “pages” you want, to have tabs at the top: this is also a setting in Blogger itself, not in the coding. From your dashboard, there should be a “pages” link in the left sidebar. If you click on that, there is a place you can add whatever pages you want, and space to write your information for each page. If you create a page here, it will automatically have a tab on your blog.

As for bold and italics: I haven’t figured that one out myself yet. Honestly, I haven’t been too worried about it, which is probably why I haven’t spent time trying to figure it out. If I do figure it out, I will post here. :)

Innocence 23 August 2012 at 16:37

PLEASE HELP! I still dont know how to erase “Author description”!
If i search for it its not there! I checked the button Expand Widget Templates, but its stil doesnt work!!!

Bitte um Hilfe! Ich hab immer noch nicht kapiert, wie ich diese blöde “author description” Funktion weg bekomme. Wenn ich im HTML Code danach suche ist es einfach nicht da! Und ja, ich habe das Häckchen bei “Widget-Vorlagen komplett anzeigen” gemacht.
Ich wäre sehr dankbar um Tipps.

de culinaire student 14 September 2012 at 6:57

Hi!
->How do I change the background of the posts on the front page? I have changed the main background in light green and i want the background of the squares with images darker green. Does somebody have the answer? If you don’t know what I mean, see my blog deculinairestudent.blogspot.com

THANK YOU!

Marcos Philipe 21 October 2012 at 16:03

Loved the template, however can only see 3 posts per page. How can i put more?

Mary 28 October 2012 at 13:44

@Tuan:
Can you help me?
How to change the author description?? Thks!!

Jemjem 25 November 2012 at 2:30

Whenever I add a new page (web address) and view my blog, the home tab on the navigation bar disappears and I can’t get it back. Can anyone explain why and how can I place the home button back? Thanks. Just starting out with this blog.