Gallery

live demo
Instructions: How to install a Blogger template
Template author:BloggerThemes

Gallery is a free blogger template with 3 columns, right sidebar, gallery-styled, minimalist and posts thumbnails.

Excellent template for blogs about photography.

Download Gallery for free in BTemplates.

Compatible with:FFIEChrome

Comments

1. adam 28 September 2009

ohh very good. i user it
    Thanh btem! lol

2. NT88 28 September 2009

GOOD! Very useful..

3. Daniel Ikeda 29 September 2009

I’ve been asking permission to publish a monthly list of templates created in the current month on my blog, keeping all the original links to your site. I am proposing this to increase the wisdom of the people who create blog and do not know how to change your own template. Maintaining a knowledge of all emplo.
    Apologies for the translation in Google Translate

4. vatsal chaoji 1 October 2009

it does not works with IE

5. สาวญี่ปุ่น 2 October 2009

beautiful themeplate. Thanks you.

6. Boffill 2 October 2009

I hope this template can be combined with the Photoplus template. Thanks for this one!

7. jejariemas shooter 8 October 2009

why my photo did not fit nicely in the box at home page? how to resolve this? pls help.

8. Carol 9 October 2009

Esta plantilla está genial, pero mi pregunta es: seria posible obtener como plantilla, el modelo que sale cuando ses selecciona una imagen de esta. Que en vez de salir todas, sale una en grande?
    Gracias. Espero vuestras respuestas.

9. yaxch 13 October 2009

no funciona la plantilla, una ves instalada se ve la imagen completa de cada cuadro mas una parte de la siguiente foto. alguien podria ayudarme

o decirme de donde la puedo descaragar correctamente.

saludos

10. Hugo 13 October 2009

Hello

it s a good template

it s look like my template in blog photo

i will test in a few times

see you soon

11. Limambulante 13 October 2009

I’m using this template, but i cannot create RSS using feedburner. This is the error i get:
    “The URL does not appear to reference a valid XML file. We encountered the following problem: Error on line 7: The reference to entity “zx” must end with the ‘;’ delimiter.”

Please help!

12. Dove 15 October 2009

How do I place information into the navigation bar (About,Help,Contact) buttons at the top of the template?

13. trying 16 October 2009

Author, could you reply, please how to optimize this template to add Ads into boxes? I don’t need pictures, just want to use for ads (125*125).

Regards

14. andrea 18 October 2009

why the images on principal dont take me to de log? it is taking me to the url of the image…

15. Agulha3al 23 October 2009

Perfeito!

16. i-PhotoGallery 23 October 2009

Same with me…cannot create RSS using feedburner..error happen…help..thanks!!

17. Join Smith 24 October 2009

wOA…. IF larger frames cool

18. Sanjay 27 October 2009

Hi all,
    Its a great template but the thumbnails in the home page has the url of the image, I want it to link to the post not the image.
    Anybody??? Please help..

19. Ginger 4 November 2009

How do you make the header bigger?

20. Emily 6 November 2009

_________

I would ask the same thing 🙁

21. Ginger 26 November 2009

I figured out how to make the header bigger but I don’t know how to get the contact tab to work.

22. yacht rental 7 December 2009

COMO SE PUEDE OPTIMIZAR PARA I.E 6 , NO SE VISUALIZAN LAS FOTOS

GRACIAS

23. seth 10 December 2009

How do you link the images on the home page to the post? Right now they open up the image location rather than the post?
    Please help.

24. Jon 27 December 2009

Hi, Great template. Is there anyway I can alter the code on this template to allow me to post images which are in portrait, as well as landscape format?

25. Plum 12 January 2010

26. Melanie 31 January 2010

would like to see someone else’s blog with the template? any examples? thanks

27. alex 10 February 2010

Hola Blogger, una consulta, si abro la ventana de explorer sea cual sea o si la abro hacia los costados, el fondo queda fijo pegado pero todo el menu flota y se mueve, como puedo hacer para que el menu quede pegado al fondo o lo que es lo mismo que el fondo y el menu flotante sean uno solo y no se muevan independientemente, saludos.

28. raj 12 February 2010

Same with me…cannot create RSS using feedburner..error happen…help..thanks!!

29. Blogger 15 February 2010

Nice template, Thanks friend.

30. Valen 19 February 2010

I do like this template.
    I have done some fixes for the Gallery template (especially the compatibility to IE), you may like to refer:

31. adam 3 March 2010

as seth problem,

Please help.

32. balkey 1 April 2010

I have 2 problems:
    1) the thumb doesn’t goes to the post, but to another place with the photo alone. (problem I saw that most pf we have)
    2) More important: If I post a large image into my blogger, tne thumb does’t keep the ratio, the thumb shows an streched image. Could you ansxer please, cos this one is the best template of all for me.
    As you see, I’ve modified something at the script, but I can’t find the way to change that thumb thing.

33. Xtra-Blogger 4 April 2010

Really like this layout and thanks for the share 😀

34. Đời Sống 24h 9 April 2010

I do like this template. I add templates on my blog

35. Lobbol 23 April 2010

Thank you so much for a wonderful template. I made a few modifications, as much as my limited html knowledge allows (which is tiny). Is there any way I can insert code to make the images link to their page? I can’t get the contact or the about section to work. Like I said my knowledge is limited, any help would be greatly appreciated.
    🙂

• Claudia 23 April 2010

@Lobbol You can find the answer to your questions and more in our FAQ section.

36. Susanta 30 April 2010

i used this theme.this is a good templet.
    but i am having some problem with this.
    when i post images i only shows 3 posts only on the main page.
    i want top post minimum 12 images on the main page.
    but i can not correct the problem i am facing with this templet.
    please help me

Regards

37. donna 2 May 2010

Great design, but how do I remove the links to Delicious, Digg, StumbleUpon and Reddit from the Comments page?

38. Claudia 2 May 2010

@donna: Go to Layout /Edit HTML /Expand Widget Templates and find this code you need to delete:

<div class='bookmarkbox'>

<li><a class='delicious' expr:href='"http://del.icio.us/post?url=" + data:post.url + "&title=" + data:post.title' target='_blank'>Delicious</a></li>

<li><a class='digg' expr:href='"http://digg.com/submit?phase=2url=" + data:post.url + "&title=" + data:post.title' rel='external nofollow' target='_blank'>Digg</a></li>

<li><a class='stumble' expr:href='"http://www.stumbleupon.com/submit?url=" + data:post.url + "&title=" + data:post.title' rel='external nofollow' target='_blank'>StumbleUpon</a></li>

<li><a class='reddit' expr:href='"http://reddit.com/submit?url=" + data:post.url + "&title=" + data:post.title' target='_blank'> Reddit</a></li>

<li><a class='feed' href='/feeds/posts/default' title='subscribe to our rss feed'>Subscribe to RSS Feed</a></li>

</div>

Using the search box in your browser may be helpful for you!

39. Claudia 2 May 2010

@Susanta: Go to Layout /Settings /Formatting /Show at most-> X posts on the main page. Due to Auto Pagination on Blogger, your home page may show only few posts if you added too much javascript and flash elements.

40. Tomas(fotografo1953) 19 May 2010

Tengo un pequeño problema y no sé como resolver, si sabes algo me podrías ayudar.
    Por adelantado te doy las gracias.
    Saludos cordiales,
    Tomás (fotografo1953)

Dos imágenes una de Firefox y la otra Explorer

41. Claudia 20 May 2010

Tomas(fotografo1953)’>@Tomas(fotografo1953): Puedes remover los íconos para compartir, si lo deseas (quizás sea más fácil que arreglar el bug). En el comentario previo dirigido a Donna explico cómo hacerlo 😉

42. tomas(fotografo1953) 21 May 2010

@Claudia: Perdoname Claudia, (es precioso el nombre) mi ignorancia del tema pero lo de Donna no lo entiendo mi problema es el ejemplo de esta imagen: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3880733/screenshot.3.jpg Te doy las gracias otra ves y mil perdones por mi ignorancia.
    Saludos
    Tomás(fotografo1953)

43. Claudia 22 May 2010

@tomas(fotografo1953): Te decía que es más fácil quitar los íconos que hacer que se muestren bien en IE, porque eso puede demorar más. Para ello, tienes que buscar en tu plantilla (en Diseño/Edición de HTML/Expandir artilugios) el código que indicaba más arriba, y quitarlo.

44. tomas(fotografo1953 28 May 2010

@Claudia:
    Ya he resuelto el problema, el codigo es por si alguien lo quiere saber es : texto-link

Ya va bien el todos los navegadores y puedes poner cualquier enlace que quieras bien el de origen con este codigo que te pongo o lo que quieras poner.

Muchas GRACIAS por todo Claudia.

Nota:
    Este es el resultado que yo quería para todos los navegadores pero en especial el Explorer.

Saludos
    Tomás(fotografo1953)

45. Gokenshin 31 May 2010

No me funciona en Chrome. ¿Qué puedo hacer?

46. Anabelen 8 June 2010

Esta plantilla funciona con word press?, como la puedo mudar?

47. Marian 16 June 2010

i like this template, but i want to change the footer for my needs. I don’t know how? Who can help me?
    I want, after posts, to put an horizontal line and after that , all my banners. PLs help! Thank you!

48. berden 2 July 2010

Please help me

49. Spencer Q 21 July 2010

@Claudia

Great template, but like others, I would like to have the thumbnails link to the post instead of the image. Is this possible? Can you give a hint on where to do this in the code?

50. risnandar 21 July 2010

Great template, but I had problem. I have setting for maximum post in main page with value 18, but it did not work. my blog only display 6 post in main page. what should I do? help me please, check my blog risnandargallery.blogspot.com. in main page that only show 6 post. How to display 18 post in main page?

1 2