BTemplates, the best place for Blogger templates since 2008.
Intaglio is a free Blogger template adapted from WordPress with 2 columns, right sidebar and grunge style.
Excellent template for blogs about to write a diary.
Author: Templates Block. Designer: Fly Themes.
Is it possible to remove or change the text at the very top of the page (“Welcome to my blog! :)” and all the links)? Or can I replace the home, post RSS, comment RSS, and edit links with my own? Thanks!
Kay: Yes, yo can make those changes. Please, read the files “Setting up Featured Content.txt” and “Setting up Link Lists.txt” included in the zip file you downloaded from this site.
Can I change the picture to my own picture?
@Katia: Yes you can do so by:
1. Goto EDIT HTML page.
2. Using CTRL+F, find the image link “http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_k_DnmK4oz2Q/S2oUwQg33DI/AAAAAAAAArA/s3b4U5m5XhM/s1600/Thumb.jpg”
3. Replace the image link with link of image you want put on your blog.
4. Click PREVIEW and SAVE when done.
Thanks for asking :)
Dear users of Intaglio template: If your Page Navigation Links (Older Posts, Newer Posts) are not working with this template, here’s what you need to do to fix this:
2. Using CTRL+F, find any of the following link:
3. When you find any of the above two links. Replace it with the link below:
4. Click SAVE and VIEW BLOG to see the page navigation links come back again.
For any further assistance that you may require, please do ask :)
I installed the intaglio theme for my wordpress blog and love it! The featured content comes up when you click on home and displays the latest post but there is no image just the name of the post and a red x ? How do I change that for the image I want? Thanks for your help!
Thanks, Claudia — Exactly what I was looking for!
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Receive the latest templates, news and discounts directly in your inbox.