4,414 Free Blogger Templates
Free and Professional templates for your blog.
Featured Blogger Templates.
Latest Blogger Templates.
What is Blogger and why you should use it
Blogger is a publishing platform that allows you to create a blog under the subdomain
blogspot.com or your own domain. It was launched in 1999 by Pyra Lab and bought by
Google in 2003.
Some of the advantages of using Blogger are:
- Service free of charge and with an uptime close to 100%.
- It uses Google's infrastructure. Very fast page loading.
- Adsense already integrated to the platform.
- No limits on disk space, bandwidth, number of visits per month, published posts and up to 100 blogs per account.
What is a Blogger template?
Are all Free Blogger templates?
All templates on BTemplates are free for download. But keep in mind that they are under a specific use license, for example: GPL, Creative Commons, etc.
You can find the license within the XML code, in the readme file and/or on the documentation page.
How to choose a Blogger template?
Each blog has different needs, but there are common characteristics to consider when determining if a template is the most appropriate.
Responsive design allows you to offer a consistent experience on both desktop and mobile devices and to reach a wider audience.
A design that with a fast load offers a better experience, which translates into fewer readers leaving your site prematurely and a better positioning in search engines.
A template with well-constructed titles, quick loading, well-organized code, etc. can help you greatly in the task of optimizing your site for search engines.
Well designed gadgets
If the template gadgets are well integrated into the design you will be able to take better advantage of Blogger as a platform and provide a better service to your readers.
If the author of the template offers support or installation (usually available in the non-free version), it can save you hours of work and many headaches.
How to customize a Blogger theme?
There are several ways to customize a Blogger theme, but the way to make changes varies from template to template. In general:
1. Read the information inside the documentation link carefully. Here you will find how the author prepared the template to be modified.
2. Try the template designer in Blogger. Most modern templates support color and font modification from:
Blogger → Theme → Template Designer
3. Go to the Layout section and explore and change the settings of the main gadgets to your liking.
Blogger → Layout