4,413 Free Blogger Templates
Free and Professional templates for your blog.
Featured Blogger Templates.
Latest Blogger Templates.
What is Blogger and why should you use it?
Blogger is a publishing platform that allows you to create a blog under the subdomain
blogspot.com or your own domain. It was created in 1999 by Pyra Lab and acquired by
Google in 2003.
Some of the advantages of using Blogger are:
- Free service with almost 100% uptime.
- It uses Google's infrastructure. Very fast page loading.
- Adsense already integrated into the platform.
- No limits on disk space, bandwidth, number of visits per month, published posts and up to 100 blogs per account.
What is a Blogger template?
Are all Blogger templates free?
All templates on BTemplates are free to download. But keep in mind that they are under a specific use license, e.g.: GPL, Creative Commons, etc.
You can find the license in the XML code, in the readme file and/or on the documentation page.
How do I choose a template for Blogger?
Every blog has different needs, but there are common features to consider when determining which template is best for you.
Responsive design allows you to provide a consistent experience across desktop and mobile devices and to reach a wider audience.
A design that loads quickly provides a better experience, resulting in fewer readers leaving your site early and better search engine rankings.
A template with well-constructed titles, fast loading, well-organized code, etc. can help you greatly in the task of optimizing your site for search engines.
Well designed gadgets
If the template's gadgets are well integrated into the design you will be able to take better advantage of Blogger as a platform and provide a better service to your readers.
If the template's author offers support or installation (usually available in the non-free version), it can save you hours of work and a lot of headaches.
How do I customize a Blogger theme?
There are several ways to customize a Blogger theme, but the way you make changes varies from template to template. In general:
1. Read the information inside the documentation link carefully. This will tell you how the author prepared the template to be modified.
2. Try the template designer in Blogger. Most modern templates support color and font changes at:
Blogger → Theme → Template Designer
3. Go to the Layout section and explore and change the settings of the main gadgets to your liking.
Blogger → Layout