Night Sky

live demo
Instructions: How to install a Blogger template
Template author:Ray Creations

Night Sky is a free blogger template with 2 columns, right sidebar, fresh look, rounded corners and grunge style.

Excellent template for blogs about to write a diary or nature.

Download Night Sky for free in BTemplates.

Comments

1. Red One 8 September 2009

Muchisimas gracias, ha cambiado mi blog y ahora se ve mucho mejor

1000 gracias

2. david 9 September 2009

I love this them, nice colours!!

3. Sean 14 September 2009

There is a problem with the comment box when posting as anonymous. there is the word verification thing and it is really difficult to locate the “post comment” button without a proper scrollbar.

anyone experienced this? anyone can help with this?

4. Haydies 20 September 2009

For those having problems with all the images sizing up, you need to remove the code in the HTML that does that. Search for ‘image’ and delete the code underneath it. That’s what’s causing your image problems.

Has anyone figured out how to make the tags show as a cloud instead of list? Obviously it’s hard coded in somewhere but I can’t find it. No changes to the widget work, so I need to find the HTML. Any ideas?

5. Kellie 21 September 2009

Anyone know how to fix getting “undefined” for the date?

6. Kellie 21 September 2009

Don’t you hate it when you figure it out after posting the question? Sheesh!

If anyone else runs into this problem you have to change the Date Header Format to the selection that follows this format: Wednesday, September, 21st 2009

7. momocha84 26 September 2009

Hi there,
    Wanted to say thanks for this template but I’ve got some problems. I can’t seem to link back to my dashboard from my blog. How do I get the navbar to display across the top of the page?

8. abyatina_abdah 26 September 2009

Thanks a lot for this beautiful template!

9. Geralld 30 September 2009

Thank you very much for this beautiful template.

But i have some trouble. When my post contains tag right column drop down of page.(see http://vtopky.blogspot.com)
    Can u help me?

10. VF 2 October 2009

The labels aren’t showing. Sucks… and can’t install a working tag cloud in it either. Such a pity, I really liked the design.

11. Ashlyn 9 October 2009

Thank you! My blog looks fabulous! =)

12. rey 17 October 2009

Wow Thx a hell lot absolutely loving This template 🙂

13. salanee 1 November 2009

If your images are big, delete this: .post img { padding: 0; width: 100%; text-align:left; display: block; padding: 3px; border: solid 1px #f2f2f2; }
    .post img.centered { display: block; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 3px; border: solid 1px #f2f2f2;}
    .post img.alignright { margin: 5px 0 10px 20px; display: inline; border: solid 4px #f2f2f2; padding: 3px; }
    .post img.alignleft { margin: 5px 20px 10px 0; display: inline; border: solid 4px #f2f2f2; padding: 3px;}
    .post .alignright { float: right; }
    .post .alignleft { float: left }
    .post a:link{color:#999999; text-decoration:none;}
    .post a:visited{color:#999999; text-decoration:none;}
    .post a:active{color:#999999; text-decoration:none;}
    .post a:hover{color:#666666; text-decoration:underline;}

14. Benjas 10 November 2009

Me gusta la plantilla pero no puedo hacer que se muestre la fecha y la hora, ¿será posible ayudarme?

15. Claudia 12 November 2009

Benjas:
    Esta plantilla usa un solo script para la fecha, basado en la hora (se muestra la fecha en forma de calendario, pero no la hora). Debes ir a Configuración/Formato, y cambiar el formato de la hora a “jueves, noviembre 12, 2009”. Eso quitará el “undefined” que aparece.

16. Benjas 16 November 2009

Gracias, me ha resultado

17. Angela 7 December 2009

Great template, thanks!!!

18. -~*~-Sam-~*~- 16 December 2009

Hi,
    it is an extremely nice design!
    Thank you and keep up the good work!

19. Ione 17 January 2010

So gorgeous! I love it. The most beautiful I found. Congratulations.

20. Daniel 25 January 2010

Gracias Claudia

por la ayuda, me estaba demorando en configurar, un abrazo

Daniel

21. preet 28 January 2010

this very nice design i like it

22. punjabi 28 January 2010

that is good design i thing this used photo gallery then batter but nice

23. Isabel 11 February 2010

How can I get this template for WordPress? Do you have it available?

24. Claudia 12 February 2010

Isabel:
    This theme is available for WordPress too. Please, go to the Ray Creations homepage 😉

25. Lawliet 23 February 2010

Hi! :’D I’m sorry, but I don’t really understand where I can change the hour format into the date format, could someone please tell me how to do that, and were? C:

26. Danielle 28 February 2010

How do I download this theme? Please be specific! And I’m not so good with computers, so make it simple. I use Windows 7, I don’t know if that changes things, but still. 🙂
    Anyways, nice layout.

27. BItzeir 15 March 2010

I would like the post to have a brief intro, instead of whole post being publishd on one page.. ??
    how to go about it ??

28. eslam 20 March 2010

Hi. I downloaded and applied the Night Sky template to my Blogger blog. It looks beautiful, but I have a problem. Every photo I add, whether I upload it via Blogger/Picasa or embed it from Photobucket, gets sized up to 630×413. I can’t adjust it. Please advise. Thanks.

29. Alyssa 28 March 2010

extremely beautiful.
    i love it 😀

30. ediFanoB 2 April 2010

I want to create my own blog. So started to search for a template.
    When I saw NIGHT SKY for the first time I fell immediately in love with it. It fits perfectly to my purpose. My wife loves it too.

Thank you!

31. ediFanoB 4 April 2010

As much as I like the template I think I have to remove it. I have several problems with the post page options. Several of them doesn’t work.

32. Stoffs 18 April 2010

Just a quick question. My gf fell in love with this theme… but we cant get the date to show on top of every blogpost (one for each day).

We have tried to change the formating without any luck…

Plz help!

33. Xaviera 24 April 2010

I am so upset. I used this Template and it looked really weird on my screen so I reverted back to my old one, and now my old one looks really weird and I have no idea how to fix it. Everything is messed up.

34. Sierra 26 May 2010

Each time I try to upload this template I get an error message that states “XML error message: Content is not allowed in prolog.” What does this mean or how do I got about fixing the problem? I love this temple and would really like to use it on my blog. Thanks! 🙂

• Claudia 28 May 2010

@Sierra You can find the answer to your questions and more in our FAQ section.

35. T-MVisions 13 August 2010

I absolutely love this template, but for some reason I can’t adjust the size of any images that I post. When I want the photos to be smaller, the size automatically blows up to fill the space when Previewed and Published. I’ve tried adjusting the photos first and then uploading and everything… nothing works. Needless to say, it doesn’t do that for videos. I have no problem adjusting the size. Please help. I’m a stickler at videos and images being close to the same size for consistency and am considering a different template because of this issue. Thank you.

36. Claudia 14 August 2010

@T-MVisions: Please, leave your url if you comment. I need to see your blog to check what is wrong.

37. T-MVisions 14 August 2010

<a href='#comment-23563' title='Sorry, I thought I did leave it. I'll leave it again in the Reply Box that says URL. Yesterday I went in and made all of my videos the size of the photos, just to keep it consistent. However, I would much rather make my photos smaller and make the videos smaller.

38. T-MVisions 14 August 2010

@Claudia: Sorry, I thought I did leave it. I’ll leave it again in the Reply Box that says URL. Yesterday I went in and made all of my videos the size of the photos, just to keep it consistent. However, I would much rather make my photos smaller and make the videos smaller.

39. Diana 19 September 2010

How can I edit the template so time of post appears? And is it possible to move the comment link to the bottom of the post? Thanks!

40. Claudia 24 September 2010

@Diana: Redarding your 1st question: Go to Settings/Formatting and change the “Timestamp format” (the hour) to Friday, September 24, 2010.

41. Diana 24 September 2010

Hi Claudia,

Is it possible to move the comment link to the bottom of the post so after a long post, the reader wont have to scroll back up to comment? Thanks!

42. Nalleli 6 October 2010

I don’t know what is the correct format for the date, can you help me?

43. Claudia 8 October 2010

@Nalleli: Go to Settings/Formatting and change the timestamp format (the hour) to “Friday, October 8, 2010”.

44. Cristina 17 March 2011

Hi! Really nice template but what can i make to show the navibar?

• Claudia 17 March 2011

@Cristina You can find the answer to your questions and more in our FAQ section.

45. Amit Srivastava 25 January 2012

Thanks a lot to the desiner. I love this design. I would like him/her to hire 🙂

46. asym 6 February 2012

nice template, it’s cool

47. Jaivignesh 29 June 2012

hey! Thanks for the awesome template ! I want my fonts to be bigger. Can you tell me how to do it? under which section?

48. Rona 27 July 2012

@Ray Creations:
    Hi! I really, really loved this. Can I just ask a simple question?
    I want to use this but the photos are automatically resized. 🙁 They are sometimes too big or too small on some posts, plus, I can’t find any “edit post” button at the end of each post. Another thing, I also want to change the font of the blog name to a Latin script web font. How can I resolve this? I REALLY, REALLY want to use this template. :))

Thanks much! More power!

49. Power Ranger 30 July 2012

Nice theme.. love it.
    ty man.

50. Ishabelle 10 September 2012

I LOVE this theme, and I used it for my free blogger site. But I want to use it for my self hosted WP blog too. Is there a way to get the WP for this?

1 2 3